Get more traffic for less
Understandable SEO reports to give your site a headstart
How it works
We use various tools to analyse search results, competitor sites and to see Google's full data set. This is a simplified version of what we do.
We look what searchers are typing in to Google and how frequently.
We compare the strength of the competition for those search results.
We find keywords with the most searches you can compete for.
Based on results we suggest approaches that could work best.
You're a Furniture shop. In your industry everyone uses the term "Contemporary Furniture". You follow, but you don't get new visitors. The competition is too high. Only those with the highest "domain authority" get the top search positions.
Luckily, the data tells us that people search for "Modern Furniture" just as much. Few competitors use this term. You have a keyword you can compete for and win the internet!
What you get
- A video presentation of our finding with suggestions.
- An Excel or CSV files of search data.
- A summary of possible approaches.
- Insights to competitor's SEO.
It's not for those who...
- Don't need search traffic.
- Don't want to check visitor stats.
- Don't want to incorporate keywords in to design.
- Think SEO is a silver bullet.
Some local markets are too small to learn anything of value. If so, we will quickly refund you.
We take 5 days to produce the report. This allows for important thinking time.
What's the catch?
Just the usual. Knowledge on its own does not equal success.
- Your competitors may have done their homework and opportunities are not so plentiful.
- Google's algorithm is a guarded secret. Following their suggestions increases the odds, but there's no guarantees.
- Keywords research and implementation is only a part of SEO.
- Engaging content that is search worthy, new and of quality will always win the day.