GDPR & Your Privacy
For WP Corner Shop clients
We hold as little information as possible:
- If you make an order with us we take your email, name, website address.
- Our payment processor Stripe gives us anonymised information (four digits of a payment card and it's type).
- We keep some emails, support tickets and project management data (in Asana) for as long as you are a client. We purge what we feel is not longer relevant, but believe much data would be classed as of "legitimate interest".
- If you ask us to point your domain to our servers we ask you change the password you gave us.
When accounts are closed we remove all data before one year is completed.
We value the trust you give us when we look after your website
- As site administrators we can see email requests and orders made on a website and by whom.
- We can see logs of visitor and personal activities on a website.
- Back-up copies of your websites are stored on various hosts who are all GDPR complaint.
Without your permission the only people to see this is David and Debbie Waumsley and we guarantee that we treat it a strictly confidential.
Occasionally when reporting software issues to their respective developers they will ask for temporary administrator access to your site. If it is not specific to your site we will be able to show one of our own that uses the same software. If that is not possible we will seek your consent.
Amazon Website services